Before users can take advantage of the Library’s collections, facilities, and services, they must first register.
- New students who attend induction or register with the university within the first week of semester are automatically registered with the Library.
- All other users must go to the Library service counter and fill out the Library registration form. It takes less than a minute to complete.
- Students must present a valid matric card with a sticker showing the current semester.
- Lecturers and staff must present their staff id card.
- Part-time lecturers must present their offer letter.